CAMPING and DANCING GUIDELINES
- Camping reservations are sent and/or made ONE month before each campout. Non-members please use the contact form to let us know what month you would like to camp with us.
- Guest Camping Fees (in addition to campground fees), are $10.00 per person for the weekend. This covers the weekend dancing.
- Open Dance Fee is $5.00 per person per dance for non-members who are not camping
- Friday evening square dances are informal attire.
- Saturday (and Memorial weekend Sunday) evening square dances are square dance attire.
- Snacks during the dances are provided by the Club Host and Hostess. (Except for the Christmas Dance)
- Name Badges must be worn at all times. A $.50 fine will be collected from those members not wearing their badges..
- If you have pets, please keep them leashed and pick up after them. Be cautious and courteous of others and their pets.